Thursday 4 October 2012

KFC Nacho Cheese Roller



If you read my review on the BBQ Bacon Roller you'll know how much I was looking forward to trying the Nacho Cheese Roller. Oh, how disappointed I was today when I finally tried it. It could have been great but the tomato sauce used completely overpowered the nacho cheese, I may as well have had a bowl of tomato soup.

As an aside, what is with the service at KFC? As long as I can remember, KFC service has been incredibly slow and today was no exception. Even when McDonalds swapped to cooking to order, their service remained impeccable. Today at KFC there was only one person serving the front counter, including taking AND filling the orders, this at 1pm, the prime lunchtime period. Not that this stops me going to KFC or enjoying the food, just an observation (one supported by friends and family).

Rating: Reduce the amount of tomato sauce and it could have been a winner, 5/10

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to a KFC that has good service or speed. We have often commented that we think they are chasing down the chickens so slow.

    ReplyDelete