Sunday 21 October 2012

Cadbury Raspberry Chocolate Mousse


Cadbury has recently released a range of "Mousse" blocks of chocolate. As well as a plain mousse in chocolate, caramel or hazelnut, there is also raspberry chocolate and double chocolate which have a layer of raspberry or chocolate coulis. I couldn't quite face trying them all, so I opted for the raspberry chocolate as this sounded the most intriguing to me.


I loved it! The raspberry coulis tasted like that fake jam you get in hot jam donuts and although it overpowered the taste of the chocolate, that was fine by me. The coulis wasn't overly sweet and had a nice tang to it, which always wins my vote. Oh yeah, the mousse was nice too :)

Rating: Well done Cadbury, well done. 9/10

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the tang to this... really gets the saliva going lol it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete