Thursday 28 June 2012

KFC Double Down Sandwich


I hadn't planned on heading back to KFC any time soon, but when I heard they were doing a two day limited run of this "burger", the desicion to return was made for me!

Apologies for the terrible photos, I was too eager to take the snaps and so I could start eating!


For those who don't know, a KFC Double Down Sandwich uses two fillet pieces as the "bun" and fill that with melty cheese slices and crispy bacon strips, smothering the result in lashings of BBQ sauce.  Great if you are on a low carb diet, but calorie wise not good for anyone's diet!

Rating: If I hadn't had the Popcorn Chicken Melt yesterday, this would have been a 10, but being unable to remove the memory of the chicken melt I can only give the KFC Double Down a 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment