Saturday 7 July 2012

Tic Tac: Strawberry Fields and Citrus Twist



I am an avid fan of orange tic tacs and I'm always on the lookout for non-mint flavoured mint type products.  With this in mind I picked up the latest offerings from Tic Tac, Strawberry Fields and Citrus Twist.

Strawberry Fields comes with candies in two shades of pink.  The lighter colour has a mild strawberry flavour with a minty aftertaste, the darker shade has a stronger, truer strawberry flavouor.  On the whole, I liked the darker coloured candies but could do without the lighter shade.

The Citrus Twist comes with lemon (yellow) and lime (green), the lemon seemed to have a hint of mint (I really don't dig fruit flavours with mint), while the lime was pleasant enough.

Rating: Only liked one flavour out of the two in each pack, 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment