Monday 23 July 2012

Pringles: Balsamic Vinegar (Japan) & Screamin' Dill Pickle


Pringles week continues with two of the more bizarre flavours, Balsamic Vinegar (from Japan) and Screamin' Dill Pickle.


The Balsamic Vinegar Pringles were a flat out disappointment.  I was expecting a really acidic flavour with strong balsamic overtones, what I got was more like a sour cream and chive flavour with no acidity and no discernible balsamic taste.

Rating: Could have been great but failed miserably, 4/10


On the other hand, Screamin' Dill Pickle Pringles deliver exactly what they promise, the flavour being reminiscent of a McDonalds pickle.  Unfortunately, pickle flavouring is disgusting and not something I want tainting my potato chips, I only managed to eat half a pringle.

Rating: Delivers on flavour promise, but the flavour is sickening, 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment