Thursday 31 January 2013

Review Update: Hungry Jacks Tropical Whopper


Big thanks to one of my brothers (let's call him B1) for volunteering to try the Hungry Jacks Tropical Whopper on my behalf (I hate pineapple so didn't think I could fairly review it).  The Tropical Whopper is much like a standard Whopper (one of my fave burgers) with the addition of bacon, pineapple and BBQ sauce instead of ketchup.


B1 is a man of few words, the most I could get out of him was "yeah, it was tasty".  But knowing B1 as well as I do, that is indeed high praise, so it looks like this variation of the Whopper gets two thumbs up.

Rating:  Apparently very tasty, 8/10

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely crap was luke warm chicken crumbed .and pine apple was thin tastless and the bun was lucky to be three inchess in diam the meal menu cost $11.35 .came with a tiny bag of fries and a small thickshake .i enjoyed the thickshake .the rest was garbage .and the staff were more into hearing a staff members 180 hoon
    Story than greet me a a customer
    Partly paying their wages for the shift .
    Crap food with crap service
    Hungry jacks wendouree
    Definately will avoid this junk

    ReplyDelete